The ROAM Instant scratch ticket is conducted and managed by the Interprovincial Lottery Corporation (“ILC”) on behalf of the British Columbia Lottery Corporation (“BCLC”), Western Canada Lottery Corporation (“WCLC”), Atlantic Lottery Corporation (“ALC”) and Loto-Quebec (“L-Q”). ILC, BCLC, WCLC, ALC, and L-Q are collectively referred to in these Game Conditions as the “Sponsors”. The fulfillment of the prizing is managed by Imagine Experience, (the “Agency”), acting on behalf of the Sponsors for the purposes of this ticket.
1. HOW TO PURCHASE
- During the time the ticket is in the market, it is available for purchase at participating retail locations in British Columbia by British Columbia Lottery Corporation (BCLC), in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut by Western Canada Lottery Corporation (WCLC), in Quebec by Loto-Quebec (L-Q) and in New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland and Labrador by Atlantic Lottery Corporation Inc. (ALC).
- There will be five (5) Top Prizes available to be In no event will the Sponsors be liable for more than five (5) Top Prizes.
- The confirmed winner of a Top Prize will receive the option to select either: (i) Five (5) all expense paid trips for the winner and one (1) guest plus $75,000 in cash payable by cheque OR (ii) the lump sum cash prize option of $325,000 CAD, payable by cheque.
- If the confirmed winner of a Top Prize elects to receive the five (5) all expense paid trips plus $75,000 in cash, the latter will have to choose five (5) trips among the ten (10) proposed. Each trip is worth approximately $50,000 and includes: determined itinerary and activities, return flights in economy class (unless otherwise indicated in the description of a trip), accommodations in a double occupancy room, return transfers to the hotel(s), meals and drinks, hotel and airport taxes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following general conditions apply to the award of a Top Prize: (i) the Top Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or assignable (except as may be specifically permitted by the Sponsors in their sole and absolute discretion); (ii) no substitutions except at the Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion ; (iii) the list of trip destinations and other associated itineraries of the Top Prize will be at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsors and subject to availability; (iv) confirmed winner of a Top Prize is solely responsible for all expenses that are not included in the Top Prize description above including but not limited to : return travel between the winner’s and their guest’s residences and the departure airport, extended stays, upgrades, additional activities to those planned in the itinerary and related expenses, all personal expenses, tips, insurances, passport or airport fees of any kind and other related expenses, which must be assumed by the winner and/or their guest.
- All travel arrangements must be booked with the Agency, Imagine Experience, which can be contacted at https://imagineexp.com/#contact. BCLC, WCLC, ALC and L-Q, respectively, will provide the name, address and telephone number of the winner to the designated representative of Imagine Experience, who will follow up with the winner for the organization of the trips. Additional conditions and other travel restrictions may be imposed by the Agency.
- The winner and their guest, must each meet all requirements for travelling to the chosen destinations on the dates that will be scheduled, including holding a valid passport.
- Sponsors decline all responsibility in the event that the winner or their guest do not arrive on time at the airport, do not have the necessary boarding documents or are refused access to the plane, or for any flight delays or cancellations. No compensation of any kind will be paid should the winner and/or their guest be otherwise unable to take advantage of their prize or any part thereof.
- Each trip (or any part thereof) must be accepted “as is” and may not be redeemed for cash, exchanged or transferred.
- If the confirmed winner of a Top Prize elects to receive the cash prize option, then he or she will be issued a single lump sum payment by cheque in the amount of $325,000
- If a Top Prize winner elects to choose the five (5) all-expense paid trips plus the $75,000 cash payment, he or she will be required to complete all five (5) trips by March 31st, 2023. Any trips not completed by this date will be considered forfeited, without compensation.
3. TERMS OF ACCEPTANCE
- By accepting the award of a Top Prize, the holder of a winning ticket acknowledges that the Sponsors and all advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers providing prizes or other materials or services in connection with this lottery, parties involved in the development or execution of this game, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and their respective shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”) have not made, nor are in any manner responsible for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Top Prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- In order to be awarded the Top Prize of five (5) all expenses paid trips plus $75,000, the holder of a winning ticket will be required to complete the prize claim process which includes, without limitation, confirming acceptance and compliance with these Game Conditions and signing release and indemnification forms in favour of the Released Parties.
- Sponsors shall award the single lump sum cash payment of $325,000 CAD in lieu of the five (5) all expense paid trips in the event that:
- ILC or the Sponsor for the region where the ticket was issued is prohibited by law from providing the five (5) all-expense paid trips prize to a winner; or
- the winner has not attained the age of majority; or
- a winning ticket is shared by more than one person; or
- the winner resides outside any of the Provinces or Territories of Canada; or
- in the opinion of ILC, the awarding of the five (5) all-expense paid trips is impractical for either ILC or the winner or for any other reason deemed justified by ILC at its sole discretion.